Monday, April 27, 2009

Long Time No See

It is very strange trying to bring this dead blog back to life. Well, I would not actually call it dead because it was never really alive in the first place. I only made 3 posts.
First, I would like to say that right now, it feels a little strange because I gave up on this blog a little less than a year and a half ago but it feels more like 3-4 years. I am in college now, with different friends, thoughts, and spiritual maturity. Anyways, my goal for this blog is to... well... um... I dunno. This blog is just up in the air and has no real specific purpose whatsoever. Maybe a way for people who do not know me to understand me a little more or maybe this is just another medium to funnel my CREATIVE juices. Whatever purpose if this blog may be, this will be hopefully a new hobby that I will enjoy and grow in.

-Michael

No comments: